Saturday, April 18, 2009

Date Rape & Jamie Foxx

"Don't even get me started on that stupid song which is pretty much advocating date rape. And before folks chime in with “it’s just music” think about what he is actually saying in that song.
She really wants to do it (I know because I am a man who knows women and I know all women want to have sex with me because I have $$$$) but her guard is up so let me get her drunk so she won’t care about anything and have sex with me. This is textbook date rape pathology. When I first heard it I was disgusted. Can’t believe it’s a “hit”. - www.Whataboutourdaughters.com


Lyrics to Jamie Foxx's "Blame it on the alcohol":

Ay she say she usually don't

But I know that she front

Cause shawty know what she want

But she don't wanna seem like she easy

I ain't saying what you wont do

But you know we probably gonna do

What you been feeninn deep inside

Don't lie now

Girl what you drinking ?

Gonna let sink in

Here for the weekend

Thinking

We can

See what we can be if we press fast forward

Just one more round and you're down I know it

Fill another cup up

Feeling on yo butt what ?

You don't even care nowI was unaware of

FineYou were before my buzz set in, before my buzz set in....

[Chorus:]Blame it on the goose

Got you feeling looseBlame it on Patron

Got you in the zone

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Blame it on the vodka

Blame it on the henny

Blame it on the blue top

Got you feeling dizzy

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit our online Black History Class
http://www.blackhistoryclass.blogspot.com
For your photography needs visit
http://ctmphotoandvideo.com

Visit www.cherylwilkerson.com Everyday !Getting married ?


We got Books ! Positive Vibes African Litterature 757-523-1399

No comments: